Storms are common in the Michigan area, especially during hurricane season, which runs from June to November. In addition to heavy rains, storms can also bring hail, high winds and even ice, all of which can cause damage to your roof. Storm damage needs to be repaired quickly to prevent additional damage to your roof and your home. At Punum Roofing, we repair roofs damaged from hail and other storm conditions. From Kingwood to Sugarland, we will work with you to make sure that your roof looks like new after a storm.
Your insurance company will cover catastrophes and storm related damage. At Punum, we work with your insurance company after repairs are approved so you don’t have to.
Is Your Roof Showing Signs of Damage?
Signs of roof damage include:
- Missing, loose or dented shingles
- Granule loss on your shingles
- Damaged seals from ice dams
- Missing portions of the roof
Roof Repair Services
Punum is able to offer the following with our storm damage roof repair services:
- Perform a complete inspection of your roof
- Provide a detailed report of the damage and an estimate of the repair costs
- Repairs using top quality materials, matching roof shingles as closely as possible
- Work with your insurance company once the repairs have been approved
Do I need to fix my roof right away?
We recommend fixing your roof as soon as possible. When singles are damaged, your roof is exposed to the elements, including UV sunlight and water from future storms. If you leave your roof un-repaired, you risk future leaks and damage to the interior of your home. At Punum, you can call us 24/7 to set up a time for a contractor to inspect your home.